Bamboo Curtains Direct website is owned and managed by Deo Design in Sydney, Australia.
We take every reasonable measure to ensure the best mode of freight is chosen to ensure your bamboo curtain order arrives safely, promptly and at a reasonable cost.
We reserve the right to charge additional fees for repeat delivery attempts when such fees are applied to Deo Design by our designated shipping companies.
When placing an order
you acknowledge that your shipping address is correct and is attended
for accepting deliveries within normal working hours
Claims for Short Deliveries, Incorrect Goods, Breakages or Defective Goods
• The Customer must notify Deo Design in writing of all claims for short deliveries, incorrect goods or defective goods within 7 days of delivery receipt by the Customer. Claims after this period will be rejected
• Subject to the above, Deo design will, in its discretion, make good the short delivery, replace the goods or issue a credit note
Deo Design may at its
discretion accept a return of goods from a Customer and issue a credit
note (the Customer is not entitled to a cash refund) under the following
• Prior consent in writing is obtained from Deo Design within 7 days of delivery
• Returned goods must be in new condition suitable for resale and the final approval for accepting a return rests with Deo Design
• Deo Design reserves the right to charge a restocking fee at its discretion